A carefully planned and well-maintained proposal library saves time and costs –– allowing more time for strategizing .
Companies with a significant stream of task order or long-term/IDIQ proposals benefit from establishing a proposal library of templates and narratives.
- Reduced marketing overhead
- Increased efficiencies with readily available narratives, data, and statistics
- On-hand awards and accolades to distinguish projects against the competition
- Elimination of redundant hours spent on repeatedly gathering the same information
- Quicker turnaround time for proposal qualification analysis
Our writing and curating services for proposal databases include:
- Project experience descriptions
- Key personnel resumes
- Contract and project task order data
- Customer commendation letters
- Proposal templates and processes
- Customer-specific content and research
- Management plans
Since 2012 when we began working with Strategic Creations, we have increased our win rate by more than 15%. Their strategic advice during the capture and bid/no-bid process made an immediate impact on our results, and continue to be a vital part of our success.