When an organization decides to outsource its proposals in this arena, it puts its future in the hands of these consultants. The Strategic Creations team understands the importance of that trust. They show the utmost integrity, quality and strategic aptitude, and they consistently follow through. I’ve worked with the Team in multiple capacities for over 11 years, and I know I can always count on them to help us win work and manage the most complex of proposals.
- Increased proposal ratings and win rates
- Zero deficiencies—each proposal is fully compliant and competitive
- Wide range of capabilities allows us to tailor our services to each client's needs
- Experience: our team members have created over 1,700 proposals and secured over $9 billion in contract-capacity wins
- Proven effectiveness: one longtime client has grown by over 1,000% in the three years since hiring Strategic Creations; another has doubled in size in the same span. We’ve helped clients win against more than 60 competitors on a single opportunity.
- Our writing is strategic, laser-focused and based on analysis of the industry and target market
- We integrate the company’s strategy across all marketing platforms – online, print, collateral and proposals
marketing, business planning, proposals, training and process development
Strategic Creations provides highly customized marketing, business planning, proposals, training and process development for construction, architecture and engineering (A/E), environmental, and information technology (IT) firms nationwide. We specialize in fully compliant Low- Price/Technically Acceptable (LPTA) proposals, highly advantageous Best Value proposals, as well as leadership in strategic team structuring and creation of enhanced business development processes. Our results are clear: increased opportunities and higher proposal win rates.
Our start-to-finish services are client-tailored and linked to each client's specific business needs. Maximizing opportunities in the federal and public markets is incredibly complex and competitive. We ensure that our clients maximize their opportunities through implementation of a comprehensive, advantageous and tailored proposal approach.
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
From the Blog
From time to time we write something interesting
In previous blogs, we’ve touted the importance of establishing tools and systems, including a must-have Proposal Content Library, to help your proposal department run more efficiently.…Read more
The Department of Defense (DoD) issued recent changes to its post-award debriefing regulations that made great strides toward rectifying communication failures and promoting meaningful conversation…Read more
Whether or not to bid is one of the most important decisions you make during the proposal cycle. Implementing a formalized bid/no-bid process can minimize…Read more